Web App for Fencing Manufacturer
Touch friendly task management for workshop ‘tough pads’
A bespoke fencing manufacturer wanted a better overview of business performance, reduction in manual administration processes.
The client had tried and tested sales techniques and proven quality ways of working, however growth meant that producing and managing sales quotations, workshop job sheets, and customer invoices had become time consuming and frustrating.
The team wanted to try automating their existing processes in small chunks of development, with the each successful implementation returning savings that would fund the next stage.
We began with a recipe-based sales quotation system with a workflow designed to match their own.
Instant margin calculations supported effective sales negotiations, improving conversion rates. Automated job sheet production meant that the workshop team had a clear list of tasks from the moment a sale was confirmed.
As the company continued to grow and benefit from the system we added further modules for:
- sales CRM and revenue projection;
- stock inventory planning;
- Xero accounting software integration by API;
- touch pad friendly task management for the workshop;
- intelligent delivery planning using Google maps API;
- work scheduling modules to save on delivery costs.