Vacancy: VBA Developer and Data Analyst
We are currently looking for a UK-based VBA Developer and Data Analyst to join our team. Please continue reading to find out more and apply below.
- Flexible working hours – choose the times that suit you best
- 100% remote – no in-person meetings or commute (unless you really want to!)
- £28k-£37.5k pro-rata – depending on experience
- Part time or Full-time hours – contracted hours negotiable from 20 to 37.5hrs/wk
- confident with data preparation, modelling and prototyping
- understanding of exception reporting and system testing.
How we work
We’re 100% remote with staff around the country, so we use Slack, Jira and the rest to keep up-to-date with each other. We typically work Monday-Friday but we’re flexible provided there’s some guaranteed overlap for regular meetings, virtual cups of tea and a chat.
- SKU mapping automation
- Warehouse optimisation tool to complement the client’s existing SAP software
- Customs invoice automation from Sage exports
- Proposal documentation automation
- Word chart automation from imported Excel data
- Parsing / compiling various files for web app migration
Salary & Benefits
We gladly welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Remember you must be eligible to work in the UK. We do not accept applications from agencies, thanks.